The easiest way to make an appointment at the Department of Motor Vehicles in Tucson is online.
How do you schedule a DMV appointment in Tucson?
You can schedule an appointment with the Arizona DMV online, by phone, or in person. There are offices all over the state.
1. Contact the Arizona DMV Site
2. Choose from online services, driver's license/ID or make an appointment.
3. You can schedule an appointment, take a test, renew your driver's licence or ID, or request a duplicate, modification, or payment.
4. Many companies have their own website, so you can check opening hours and contact information directly.
5. You may be able to make an appointment , or to schedule an appointment via telephone services.
To schedule a DMV appointment in Tucson, go to our website and select your preferred day and time. Once