Driver’s License Road Testing
Skip the lines at MVD and schedule your Arizona driver’s license road test here at Arizona Motor Vehicle Express. Our online scheduling process makes it easy to find a time that works for you, so you can take the next step towards passing your Arizona road test and getting your Arizona driver’s license.
Please note that a parent or legal guardian has to accompany a teen driver applying for a driver’s license. Before taking the Arizona driving test, teen drivers are required to hold an instruction permit for at least six months. Drivers are required to pass a written test if they are older than 18.
Documents required for applying for Arizona Driver’s License:
Along with the ID requirements, you will need to bring in:
- Proof of current insurance- Can be electronic, but must be carried by the tester in the vehicle during the test
- Proof of Current Registration- If you are using a rental vehicle to take the test, the person testing must be listed on the rental agreement.
- Your vehicle must be in good working condition- Please click here for information you need to know before you take your test
- Taking the written test and road test.
- The purpose of a road test is to assess that you have the skills required to operate a vehicle and to determine your ability to drive in a manner consistent with the safety laws set forth by the State of Arizona.
We will be ensuring you:
- Have the ability to operate a motor vehicle safely
- Have formed proper habits essential to safe driving.
- Are able to demonstrate your knowledge of traffic laws on the road
If you would like to schedule your driver’s license road test with us, you can fill out the form below. We will contact you in 24 or less to confirm your appointment.